by Erick Chavez
Gareth Bale Believes Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland are the Future Successors of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi has surprised the world with his recent announcement of joining Inter Miami in the MLS after finishing the season with PSG.
Following this news, several prominent figures in the world of soccer have shared their opinions. The latest addition to this list is Gareth Bale. The former Los Angeles FC player has stated that the Major League Soccer offers a “much calmer” environment where losing a game does not have severe consequences.
“The MLS is much calmer. If you lose at Real Madrid, they crucify you, and you go home feeling unhappy. On the other hand, in the MLS, a defeat is more accepted. There are no consequences if you lose, and relegation is not a concern,” indicated the Welshman in an interview with BT Sports.
We Recommend You
What Challenges Could Messi Face in the MLS?
When asked about the difficulties of playing in the MLS, Bale mentioned that long trips and humidity could potentially affect Lionel Messi. However, he has no doubt that Messi will enjoy his time in the United States.
“There are challenges like long journeys and humidity, but I believe Messi will embrace this stage. He is a great addition to the MLS and the USA. With the upcoming World Cup, I anticipate football will grow even more,” emphasized the former Tottenham striker.
Subscribe to our RPP Deportes channel on YouTube and enjoy sports content from Peru and the world.
Who Will Succeed Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo?
Lastly, Bale shared his thoughts on the footballers who will follow in the footsteps of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, two players who have dominated the sports scene for the past two decades.
“I believe (Kylian) Mbappé is destined to become the next superstar, along with Haaland… It’s a natural progression in all sports, where new talents emerge to take their place,” he concluded.
We Recommend You
Are Loneliness and Isolation Associated with Premature Death?
Several studies have explored the connections between social isolation, loneliness, and the risk of premature death. However, some results have been controversial or inconclusive, as highlighted in a recent paper published in the journal Nature Human Behavior. Turhan Canli, a professor of integrative neuroscience at Stony Brook University in New York, who was not involved in the study, suggests that conflicting results may arise due to research focusing on specific groups or regions.
Gareth Bale believes that Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland have the potential to succeed Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as the future top players in soccer. In a recent interview, Bale also expressed his thoughts on Lionel Messi’s move to Inter Miami in the MLS and how the MLS offers a more relaxed and accepting environment compared to top European leagues like Real Madrid.
How do the predictions made by Gareth Bale about Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland affect the PAA industry and the upcoming soccer season?
Gareth Bale’s predictions about Kylian Mbappe and Erling Haaland can have various impacts on the Player Agent and Adviser (PAA) industry and the upcoming soccer season:
1. Increased interest and demand: Bale’s predictions could generate a significant amount of interest and demand for Mbappe and Haaland in the PAA industry. Agents and advisers may see this as an opportunity to represent and work with these young talents, leading to a surge in the number of agents competing for their services.
2. Strategic planning and negotiations: PAA professionals would likely analyze and strategize their approach to representing Mbappe and Haaland based on Bale’s predictions. They may focus on strengthening their connections with clubs interested in signing these players, planning contract negotiations, and seeking endorsement opportunities.
3. Financial implications: If Mbappe and Haaland perform as predicted by Bale, their market value could increase substantially. This could result in higher transfer fees and endorsement deals, leading to increased revenue for the PAA industry. Agents and advisers who represent these players may also negotiate higher commissions and fees.
4. Competition among PAAs: With the potential market value of Mbappe and Haaland on the rise, competition among PAAs may intensify. Agents and advisers may strive to secure exclusive representation rights or offer attractive deals to differentiate themselves from competitors.
5. Reputation and branding: PAAs who successfully represent Mbappe and Haaland in line with Gareth Bale’s predictions could enhance their reputation and brand. This could attract other talented players seeking quality representation and increase the overall prestige of the agency itself.
Regarding the upcoming soccer season, Bale’s predictions may generate significant anticipation and increased media coverage around Mbappe and Haaland’s performances. Fans, clubs, and scouts will be closely monitoring their progress, further emphasizing the importance of their representation and the role of PAAs. Additionally, the success or failure of these players could impact the reputation of PAAs significantly, depending on how well they navigate their careers.