The Tiendas Caribe (formerly known as TRD) and CIMEX stores have extended their offer of up to a 5% discount on payments made in Freely Convertible Currency (MLC) through the MiTransfer payment platform until June 26, 2023.
According to an announcement on Transfermovil’s official social networks, customers can “pay with the USD Account of the MiTransfer Stock Exchange and save 5% on all your purchases. Discount available at CIMEX stores and Tiendas Caribe, until June 26.”
Banco Popular de Ahorro (BPA) in Cuba is also promoting this offer, stating that customers will receive a 5% discount for each purchase made using the MiTransfer Bag in CIMEX stores that accept freely convertible currency.
If there are any complaints or claims, customers can contact CIMEX Corporation through their customer service channels.
SHOPPING IN MLC IN CUBA
Purchases in MLC in Cuban stores have become a permanent feature, despite initial claims that it was only to supply Cuban pesos. Regardless of whether ordinary Cubans earn in US dollars or euros, they are now forced to purchase these products.
The MiTransfer Stock Exchange allows users to recharge their mobile phones with international promotions, buy Nauta Plus, and make online purchases in virtual or physical stores where this form of electronic payment is accepted.
Recharging the MiTransfer account can be done through various websites such as cubamax.com, cubatel.com, vidaipay.com, or vacuba.com.
The Tiendas Caribe (formerly known as TRD) and CIMEX stores have extended their offer of up to a 5% discount for payments in MLC (Moneda Libremente Convertible) through the MiTransfer platform. This discount is available for customers making payments using the MiTransfer app. The extension of this discount aims to incentivize the use of MLC payments and promote the convenience and accessibility of the MiTransfer platform.
What measures have been put in place to ensure the security and reliability of the MiTransfer platform for customers making MLC payments
The MiTransfer platform has implemented several measures to ensure the security and reliability of MLC payments for customers. These measures include:
1. Encryption: The platform utilizes strong encryption techniques to secure the transfer of data and sensitive information. This ensures that any data transmitted between the customer’s device and the platform’s servers is protected from unauthorized access.
2. Secure Authentication: MiTransfer employs multi-factor authentication to verify the identity of customers. This ensures that only authorized individuals can access their accounts and make payments. This authentication process may include the use of passwords, PINs, biometrics, or one-time verification codes.
3. Fraud Detection and Prevention: The platform incorporates advanced fraud detection and prevention mechanisms to identify and mitigate potential fraudulent activities. These mechanisms analyze transaction patterns, monitor for suspicious activities, and employ machine learning algorithms to detect any anomalies.
4. Compliance with Regulatory Standards: MiTransfer adheres to all relevant regulatory standards and guidelines for security and reliability, such as those set forth by financial regulatory authorities and data protection laws. This includes implementing measures for data privacy, data breach notification, and customer consent.
5. Regular Security Audits: The platform undergoes regular security audits and assessments to ensure that it meets industry best practices and remains resilient against emerging threats. These audits may be conducted internally or by third-party security firms.
6. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: MiTransfer has implemented robust disaster recovery and business continuity plans to ensure uninterrupted service in the event of unforeseen incidents or system failures. These plans include backup systems, redundant infrastructure, and data replication.
Overall, the MiTransfer platform prioritizes the security and reliability of MLC payments, employing a combination of encryption, authentication, fraud detection, compliance, regular audits, and contingency plans to safeguard customer transactions.